Memory puzzle with 6 different knobbed shapes to grasp and fit. Spaces under each animal allow the child to hide common objects and recall their positions from memory. Child watches the animals go around on the spinning base to make the memory task more challenging.
- Child learns to fit complex shapes and recall the position of objects in relation to each other, an important readiness skill for mathematics.
- The relationship of objects in space, combined with the rotation of the entire relationship system challenges the child to form strong mental images - an essential skill for developing memory abilities.
- Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 11.5 x 2.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds
- Recommende Age: 36 months - 5 years
- Made in America