Click Image for Detail
Storage tray holds twelve cylinders that can be used for six different sound matching and sequencing exercises. Can also be used for early identification of children with hearing deficits.
- Develops auditory discrimination skills required for language acquisition
- Introduces the concept of matching and sequencing.
- Develops evaluation thinking skills when making "same as" and "different than" decisions.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 6 x 4 inches; Cylinders are 4" H x 1.5" Diameter
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds
- Recommended Age: 36 months - 6 years
- Made in America