The giant uppercase alphabet comes with bright blue letters that are raised above the surface of the puzzle board for easy removal and fitting. The surface of each piece is made of a durable laminate that readily accepts chalk and erases easily. Guided by the dot pattern the child can use chalk or can finger-trace each letter, shape and number. This concrete activity provides a coordinated visual-tactile experience.
- Introduces the shape of uppercase alphabet letters.
- Provides an opportunity for the child to examine and trace the shape of each letter.
- Develops the writing and drawing readiness skills of muscular movement, eye-hand coordination and mental image imprinting.
- Product Dimensions: 23 x 12 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7 pounds
- Recommended Age: 36 months - 6 years